Let’s Make Room
GOAL: $250,000 by December 31,2012
The first time you came to Soul City there was room for you, and we want to make room for more people to enter into a transformational relationship with Jesus. We have the incredible opportunity to expand, improve, grow and transform 1130 W. Adams St., our permanent home, into an even better environment for people to BE the church 7 days a week. Room creates opportunities for movement – for community, for life together, for connection and for growth.
$250,000 will allow us to make room by:
- Expanding our auditorium, increasing seating capacity by nearly 60%.
- Improving spaces at Soul City that are used for community engagement initiatives, such as Summer Camp, After-School Programs and Small Group meetings.
- Building an improved hospitality kitchen space.
- Installing more efficient and cost-effective mechanical and HVAC systems.
- Creating new storage spaces.
- Improving security in and around the building.
Join Soul City in 2012 as we Make Room and believe that with God ANYTHING is possible!
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
You can Make Room by:
Praying that God would provide the resources needed to Make Room at Soul City.
Giving online HERE
Mailing or Bringing checks to:
Soul City Church
1130 W. Adams St.
Chicago, IL 60607
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact us at Letsmakeroom@soulcitychurch.org